BRANSON MO NEWS:
A Branson man died in a one-vehicle accident at 10:35 a.m. Saturday on U.S. Highway 60 2.5 miles west of Monett in Lawrence County, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol.Ronnie E. Nelson, 50, was westbound when his vehicle ran off the right side of the road and overturned, ejecting him. He was pronounced dead by Deputy Coroner Charlie McManus at 11:45 a.m., the patrol reported.The Highway Patrol also reported:
• A Carthage man, Lonnie D. Evans, was injured in a one-vehicle accident at 12:50 p.m. Saturday on County Road 100 4 miles northeast of Carthage in Jasper County.Evans, 53, was northbound when his van ran off the road and struck a tree and a fence. He was taken to Mercy Hospital Carthage with minor injuries.
• An Exeter woman sustained minor injuries in a one-vehicle crash at 5:45 a.m. Saturday just south of the Cassville city limits on Missouri Highway 76 in Barry County.
Lanna H. Burnette, 19, was taken to Mercy Hospital Cassville after her northbound vehicle ran off the side of the road, struck a culvert and overturned.• A Springfield driver sustained minor injuries at 2:20 a.m. Saturday after her car struck two deer on U.S. Highway 160 7 miles west of Lamar in Barton County, the patrol reported.Courtney A. Watson, 28, was taken to Barton County Memorial Hospital in Lamar.
Powered by WPeMaticoAll Things Branson Sponsor:
- Records show former Gov. Eric Greitens continues to pay hefty legal bills
- Missouri House votes down anti-discrimination rules amid debate on legislative regulations
- Missouri prosecutor’s office must pay at least $36000 after losing open records legal battle
- Branson to honor 17 killed in tour boat accident